See UCS Community Education in a Whole New Way
Posted on 08/06/2016
- All UCS schools, specialty programs and community education sites have been redesigned to provide a consistent look and Website navigation to make it easier for users to find information.
- The sites all contain a “How Do I?” section that will give users a place to go on the websites to answer common questions about UCS and the websites.
- The sites are being introduced with a companion App that allows users to customize information based on their schools and interests. The app is now available by searching for Utica Community Schools on iTunes or Google Play.
- The app can be personalized to provide parents a secure way to view information on their child’s schedule, attendance, bus stop and academic performance.
- Each UCS site will feature a similar domain of school.uticak12.org (for example, beacontree.uticak12.org or Jeannette.uticak12.org).
- Information sent by the district and schools will also be available through the App in a unique “Message Center.”
- The district and school sites will be updated regularly and highlight initiatives that support the district’s focus of academic excellence, student innovation, digital citizenship and accountability.
- The sites have been formatted to adapt to any computer or mobile device.
- Information for each of the schools or program will be located in the same areas of the Web site across all pages.
- The district will continue to upgrade the sites to improve convenience and provide new ways to interact and view information about Utica Community Schools.